Wednesday, 28 November 2012

My Week In Pictures...


Last week I visited home for a few days as I needed to be in London for the Motel bloggers event anyway, so most of the pictures are from my weekend there, hadn’t been home for a month so I loved being there, as you can expect! I also added in some pictures from a night out with the girls last week!

Delivery from mum at Uni- Biscuits, a sure way to a student’s heart

My cheeky nephew’s 2nd birthday party

Making faces with my other cheeky nephew

Sampling my sister’s new glasses- loved them

When I found the Incredible Hulk

My love for where’s Wally, my new calendar (with stickers) from the boyf

Perfect winter night by the fire

Sampling face masks on the boyf

A very grumpy potato

Pre drink shots!

Pretty ladies

Night out in Southampton- Me and Dan
  
I had such a fun week last week being at home and going out with the girls! You wouldn't have thought I had a Uni deadline yesterday haha. What's everyone else been up to?
 
I would love to read some new blogs, leave a comment and follow on GFC so I can check yours out :)

19 comments:

  1. Your blogs lovely! I'm definitely a new follower" Do you think you could take a look at mine and perhaps follow back petal?
    Thanks
    Rachael
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    Oh yea, almost forgot I've followed you on twitter - I'm Rachael_Haile xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for the follow on Twitter and GFC :) Will defo check out your blog and follow back!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Cute pics.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on gfc and bloglovin #9.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacey, hi! Looks like you had a looot of fun! Love the pictures!
    And thank you for you sweet coment! I'm following you too now! And I hope we'll stay in touch! I know I'll definitely be coming back for more posts :)

    xx Tatiana
    http://www.tatianasidorenko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you :) and thanks for the follow too!

      xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely pictures!! It looks like a great week :D
    Your nephew is so cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ur blog. Currently reading ur previous posts!
    following u nw via GFC.
    U cn follow me bk at-

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for the follow, just browsing your blog now :D Also, just followed you back! xx

      Delete
  7. Ah I love getting parcels form my mum at uni, they're always filled with delicious things I can't afford! Looks like you had a lovely week :) ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh that's the same as me, I would never buy the stuff myself! Haha xx

      Delete
  8. so lovely! cool post :D

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg short breads are my absolute favs!!

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just the best aren't they!! xx

      Delete
  10. How cute is your blog!?! Now I'm your newest follower! xx

    www.polkadotsnw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...