Monday, 25 February 2013

#LFW Design and Style!











Pandemonia at London Fashion Week 


Hey lovelies! Following on from my recent post on interning at London Fashion Week (here) I decided to put together a few images I’d taken throughout the day of street style and designs that were showcased around Somerset house. I met some lovely girls that I spent most of my time at LFW with, some also being bloggers, which is always nice.

I took this sneaky picture of the Made in Chelsea stars as they walked passed us, we also spotted Millie on the day too but I didn’t want to get too camera happy haha.

As you can imagine there were some amazingggggg outfits being broadcast throughout the day, many of which I didn’t get snaps of, I think it was purely because people are hassled all day with cameras in every direction so I didn’t want to really bother people too much, as my intention of being there wasn’t to take pictures but just to intern really :) even though I'm sure a lot of the people at LFW dress to impress (and to get ‘papped’), obviously!

On my way out I also saw the quite surreal Pandemonia, this was the first time I had seen such an outfit so you could say surprised was the least of my thoughts. Pandemonia’s outfits are just such a creation, it’s just magnificent the way they are created! I will also be doing one more post on LFW, with a few images from the Bora Aksu show within the next week so look out for this :) Take care!

2 comments:

  1. I love VictoriaBH.. she is effortlessly chic.
    And her personality is hilarious!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, love it. LFW street style was insane this year, I've got so many photos that I still need to edit. Love your's x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...