Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Instagram Catch up!


 Ashley and me after The Script concert at the O2 last Friday (amazing!!!) | My beaut new shoes from New Look- a bargain £8, yes amazing again | Being greedy with Ashley getting £10’s worth of pick and mix from TheOld Sweet Shop (Bluewater) | Mums homemade Easter hat for my nephews hat competition at nursery- he WON obviously haha
My cute presents from my 3 year old nephew, happy auntie! | The dinner I made for the family to prove I CAN COOK, well some things anyway… I'm always getting bantered by the family for not being able to cook soooo decided to make this curry |The extremely yummy desert I made for everyone after dinner, an Eton Mess I believe | As you may know I do have 9 nieces and nephews so any excuse to make them happy we jump at the chance… so this year they met the Easter bunny!! (rented costume from Bubbletronics in Essex)

An OOTD featured on my blog- how to style up baggy jeans | Mine and Ashley’s matching coats, obviously were so cool haha | Beautiful little boy and a massive Kinder Surprise | Easter goodies from Ashley 

You can find my Instagram here (staceycraig). I would love to have a few of you on Instagram, I enjoy looking at other bloggers pictures :)

10 comments:

  1. Lovely photos , looks like you had a great Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thanks, was lovely. Hope you did too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my god a massive Kinder Egg?! Mind = blown! Love those shoes too and such a bargain :)

    I'm following you on Instagram now woo :) I'm @hollyamberrio

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, and the whole egg is actually kinder egg too... I love it because I hate the normal chocolate eggs (fussy)

      Aww thank youuuu! Following you too xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ahh really! They're so lovely aren't they, I didn't expect them to be as nice when I ordered them but when they were delivered I was pleasantly surprised haha :) xx

      Delete
  4. Bet The Script were amazing live! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were amazing! I'd love to watch them again :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love the Script! They're amazing live - Danny <3
    Also, how do you get your instagram photos on here? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they were so good! Absolutely love them :)

      My instagram pictures save automatically on my iPhone (if they don’t I just print screen them)… then I use an app on my phone called ‘Pic Stitch’ where you can put 4 pictures together to make 1 photo. So I do that, then I just upload that picture to blogger :) hope that helps xx

      Delete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...