Monday, 8 April 2013

Oversized jumper styled with turquoise tights

Fashion blogger wearing NEXT jumper and topshop dress with green tights
Fashion Blogger, outfit of the day post
Fashion and style blog, picture of pink jumper, grey dress and green tights outfit
Blogger wearing oversized jumper with heels from Schuh and green tights
Fashion accessories, including rings from Pandora
Image of fashion blogger style

Oversized Jumper- NEXT | Dress- Topshop | Tights- Primark | Boots- Schuh
Rings- Pandora and Forever 21 | Bracelets- Pandora and various | Watch- Aqua Master

Well, the sun came out! So I jumped at the chance of taking a few outfit pictures with the sun beaming in the background (kind of), even though if I'm honest it was still pretty cold and windy but it just makes you feel a whole lot better when the sun is shining… it’s like a little bit of hope that real Spring weather will come soon, I hope (just crossing my fingers)!

I do get a bit excited putting outfits together when I haven’t worn something for a while, or when I have something new. These are new tights and I’ve been dying to STYLE them with something. I know this probably isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, I mean greeny/turquoise tights? Haha, but I really like them with this TOPSHOP dress and oversized jumper from NEXT, I think they add an edge… well obviously, they are turquoise tights!!! I don’t think these are too bold of a colour; they’re more of a darker shade so not mind blowing bright. I also like the way the grey Topshop dress breaks up the colours between the jumper and tights. I enjoy mixing things up sometimes and I feel like blogging also helps me to do so, I become more daring with outfits. Does anyone else find BLOGGING does this to you?

29 comments:

  1. you are unbelievable pretty and i love your style!
    the shoes and the sweater look amazing together, really suits you! <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so perfect! YOu look lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of this jumper! x

    www.madeonawhim.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of colours in this outfit! And those boots are perfect.

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this combo stacy! that sweater looks super comfy :) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, such an easy thing to throw on :) xx

      Delete
  6. That jumper is just SO pretty! It's simple, but I love it!

    XO, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, gorgeous jumper and boots

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I freakin love those heels! U look stunnin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, understated <3 the colours work so well together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I love the colour of your tights!

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit posts: She Is Pinstripe Dungarees at the North Bloggers Meet Up & Varsity Jacket & Nike Blazers | Varsity Girl

    I am also Barratts Blogger of the Week and to celebrate Barratts have given me a £40 Barratts voucher to win - enter here.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. That jumpers gorgeous, styled perfectly!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. The jumper is such a beautiful colour! I love how you style your outifts!xo

    onlyafashionaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. those shoes are amazing!!!! lovely outfit xxx

    www.fashionfumblings.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...