Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Hot Pink Jumper & Hime Neon X Jewellery!

FASHION_BLOGGER_JEWELLERY_REVIEW
HIMENEONX_JEWELLERY_FROM_NEW_YORK_WORN_BY_FASHION_BLOGGER_FOLLOW
HIMENEONX_SILVER_JEWELLERY_NECKLACE_WORN_BY_FASHION_BLOGGER
HOT_PINK_KNITTED_WINTER_JUMPER
HIMENEONX_JEWELLERY_SILVER_GREEN_STONES


Jumper | Primark £10
Jeans | Topshop (Sale)
Necklace/Earrings* | Hime Neon X
Belt | H&M £7.99

Since receiving this beautiful Hime Neon X necklace last week I have literally been living in it! I wore it to the Motel bloggers event last week and everyday since! It's so, so pretty! The little matching earrings are super cute too. I love the little stones on the necklace, they are simple but perfect with just four green and two brown stones finished off with two clear stones and the centre stone. This necklace is definitely about simplicity- less is more! You can tell the jewellery has been made with delicate care and it shows through the piece itself.

Now, onto this jumper that I just adore too... I rarely shop in Primark, but I always see people on Instagram with great Primark bargains, for me though, I can either never find the pieces or they just don't fit me well enough, but I just fell in love with this jumper when I saw it! I love the hot pink colour and the neckline is perfect! The hot pink jumper looks lovely with this Himeneonx stone silver necklace too. 

I love the simplicity of this look but the pop of colour brings it alive. What bold pieces have you been buying?

19 comments:

  1. love this look. effortless yet so stylish! your hair looks the cutest styled like this xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The pink looks amazing on you & I adore your hair- how do you rock this look so well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you lovely, I was a little daring with the hair haha xx

      Delete
  3. I have all the colours in that jumper, such a great shape! you look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh do you! They only had this one when I got it, was so happy to have found it :) xx

      Delete
  4. Seriously love your Jumper its so cute! This outfit is so perfect!! love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh I love this outfit so much, you are too gorge girl!
    xx

    http://blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this jumper on you!
    It looks so great, can't believe from Primark when I saw this on your Instagram.
    I thought it was vintage.. also what is the shade of your lipstick?
    Its a beaut colour!

    right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was such a compliment to hear that! Haha :) The lipstick is a Revlon, 010 Plum :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Perfect outfit, love your hair!

    Alice - www.whatalicewore.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder you have been wearing that jumper its amazing! Love your space buns too x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style! Can't believe this jumpers only a tenner!! xxx

    http://frocks-and-feathers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your publish is just excellent and i can think you are an expert in this subject. Thank you one million and please carry on the enjoyable work. Monartti Jewellery

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...