Friday 22 November 2013

Joules Winter Want List!!





It’s pretty apparent that this winter is getting colder and colder as the days go on, which means only one thing… we’ll all be on the hunt for that perfect winter coat and planning those snugly nights in! So, because of this I’ve decided to put together a wish list for Joules, their products fit the winter season perfectly and they have pretty much everything you need for a cold day out or a cosy night in. Including this amazing tartan scarf for under £15, total bargain for such a pretty scarf, it’s definitely on trend yet again this season too… I think tartan is a trend we will never get bored of, it’s always reinventing itself and appearing season after season! Joules range of Women’s Quilted Jackets are a must for this season too, I love the sense of British heritage this jacket screams! I decided to add the clutch to brighten up any day time look. But seriously, how perfect is this bag!? I could see myself taking this bag everywhere, the eclectic colour is amazing and I just love it so, so much.

Personally, I really hate the winter. I know so many people love it purely because of the nights you get to sit indoors. So, I decided to combine this day out outfit with a night in wish list! Joules range of Duvet Covers are to die for! This floral print cover is my ultimate favourite, I just love the idea of the reversible side, and the colours would give any room a bright but vintage feel to it. I'm not sure about you, but this spells out the ultimate snugly night in to me. Imagine how amazing this would look in your bedroom, I may need to invest to bring my university room to life a little!

What items are you lusting over this winter?

Post*

1 comment:

  1. I've got a really similar bedding from joules and its so cosy, makes my room so much more girly :) x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...