Wednesday, 27 November 2013

OOTD // American Basketball Style!

Riding Pants | Zara £25.99
Coat | Topshop
Chunky Boots | Office £95

I was so excited to have received this little top from Persun Mall, it has definitely become my current most favourite item in my wardrobe! I absolutely love the American basketball theme of the top, the trend has been around for the passed couple of months but it can stay around for a while longer if I have anything to do it with it! I love the look of over-sized tops with tight trousers/bottoms, it looks just perfect! There are so many pieces out there at the moment that suit the baggy top, skinny bottom trend, I just can't resist wanting to buy loads! 

This top was super cheap for what it is, I would have expected to pay double the price for this in any highstreet store!  Check out Persun for bargain pieces and WeddingBuy for party season dresses :)


10 comments:

  1. I am in love with your boots Stacey :)

    Charlie
    xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks, they were so bloody expensive but I thought I'd treat myself haha :) xx

      Delete
  2. i love this look, the top is cuuuute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooooo good for £12 isn't it. I'm actually in love! Haha x

      Delete
  3. I love your blog and this outfit is perfect for this weather!
    You look lovely, too!

    xoxo
    berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore all your outfits, I am just in awe of your style and how you put everything together.
    Love it, what a dainty little top!

    right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...